Here at GCA Luxury Travel we believe in keeping it local, and have strong links with many businesses and accommodation providers in the West Country.
- Liberty Trails. Luxury riding holidays from an award winning adventure riding firm based on Dartmoor in Devon http://www.liberty-trails.com
- Hooes Yurts. Beautifully decorated Yurts of all sizes available to hire for all sorts of occasions. https://www.hooesyurts.co.uk/
- Ashburton Cookery School. One of the countries finest cookery schools offering courses for beginners to advanced cooks. Situated in the beautiful town of Ashburton in South Dartmoor. https://www.ashburtoncookeryschool.co.uk/
- Dartmoors Daughter. Run by Emma Cunis, offering bespoke guided walks and experiences on Dartmoor, that focus on the connection with the natural surroundings to promote physical and emotional wellbeing. https://www.dartmoorsdaughter.com/
- Devon Hampers. Multi award winning family business selling bespoke and ready made hampers and gifts, featuring produce from across the region. https://www.devonhampers.com/
Devon and Cornwall are filled with amazing places to stay, and these are some of our favourites that our guests return to time and time again.
• The Idle Rocks. In the heart of St Mawes on the Roseland peninsula, this 19 bedroom Relais & Chateau hotel is the perfect place to unwind and relax. www.idlerocks.com
• Hotel Endsleigh. Part of the Polizzi collection, Endsleigh is an elegant country house hotel set in 100 acres of woodland and gardens on the fringes of Dartmoor. www.hotelendsleigh.com
• The Scarlet Hotel. A luxury adult only eco hotel on the North coast of Cornwall, with amazing spa facilities and jaw dropping can views from the rooms. www.scarlethotel.co.uk
• Bovey Castle. A 5 star country hotel and spa and golf course, nestled in the depths of the Dartmoor countryside. Luxury at its finest. www.boveycastle.com
• The Cider House. Luxury Self catering and boutique B&B on Dartmoor. www.cider-houseuk.co.uk